- All the features of the EPMPLATE MAXLIFT except that this model is powered fully by batteries
- The power from 24 VDC to 200 VDC depending upon the capacity of the lifting system is supplied by a bank of lead-acid maintenance free dry cells.
- Option of a backup battery bank for continuous operation
- These lifting magnets are designed to be compact, low weight, high strength and reliable with full adherence to industrial safety
- The obvious advantage of this range is its ability to be used outdoors & in open yards lacking a mains power source
- Unique EPM technique using double magnet system to handle single steel plates
- EPM needs electricity only during switching magnet ON and OFF
- Can be controlled by a single operator staying at a safe distance
- Over 95% saving of electricity as compared to conventional Electromagnets
- Usually supplied with a fixed spreader beam structure
- Plate lengths from 4 Mtr to 16 Mtr and from 5mm thickness onwards can be handled
- Special safety – Will not demagnetise when load is hanging and spreader is in tension suspension due to incorporation of safety contact-less sensor
- Special safety – Will not handle load when battery power is below critical level or drop load upon sudden battery power drop
- Each magnet is hanged from suspension spring dampeners to adjust to the bendness of plates
- Tip : Select this model if you require single steel plate handling from 4 Mtr to 16 Mtr from mobile or crawler cranes in open yards where supply of main power is unavailable or limited.
Data Sheet : EPML-BAT-Plate